In October, we will be hosting a series of events focused around getting students and workers upskilled. Stay tuned for more on our specific events.
We will cover:
- Inviting jobseekers and students to apply for training – making the process easier
- How to track, manage and report on training and long term outcomes
- Making performance reporting for WIOA and other grant programs easier
- How to make partnerships between workkforce development, economic development and education easier and more impactful on the community
Adapting to Change – AEL’s Digital Transformation
Date: Thursday, May 21st Time: 1:00 PM CST Special guest: Dr. Christina Robinson
We’ll be discussing the digital transition for adult learners and the importance of using technology to modernize adult programs.
By attending this webinar, you can expect to come away with:
- What these transitions mean for Adult Ed. programs
- Examine adult programs before and after COVID-19 and how the changes can be supported with technology
- The effect digital innovation has on AEL Students
- The importance of making your program accessible from anywhere and more!