Tracking solution for Adult Ed & WIOA training providers
You can now track your students, their classes, attendance, assessment scores, notes, outcomes and view performance reporting for WIOA Title I and II.
For WIOA Training Providers (Title I and Title II)
OneFlow enables tracking of training for WIOA, while providing the ability to manage case notes, services, documents, assessment scores, and track outcomes. OneFlow can integrate with student systems, reducing duplicate data entry while being able to track the items or providing the ability to manage student profiles, course attendance and outcomes. OneFlow provides a replacement to basic student systems for small schools.
If this describes your challenges, you should look at OneFlow as a solution for tracking your program(s):
- Difficulty with follow-up
- Not able to track multiple programs and grants together
- Student system does not provide this ability
- Redundant data entry – excel spreadsheets
- Excel spreadsheets are not cutting it when we are trying to track enrollments in multiple semesters and students who progress at different paces
- “We use multiple tools such as SurveyMonkey, EventBrite, a system to send out emails/ texts, etc. but none of them talk to each other”
- Cannot generate and submit the required performance reports
With personalized next steps and recommendations, including connections to relevant jobs, OneFlow keeps students coming back, making follow ups easier. OneFlow provides the ability to track multiple grants/programs in one system.
OneFlow provides the ability to manage and improve student success, by providing reminders and notifications when students are not keeping up with their plan. OneFlow gives you one comprehensive system that covers communication with students, case notes, tracking of documents, events, completion of forms/surveys – e.g. applying to an Adult Ed program, assessments tracking, outcomes and a workflow that enables actions to take place when needed. With built in intelligence, OneFlow reminds staff about follow-ups and can send messages to students to request their current status.
The optional employer portal and fiscal module provides complete tracking and enables you to ensure that your students have local employers and jobs that they can connect with, increasing performance outcomes.
With reporting for operational management, ad-hoc reporting and federal/performance reports, OneFlow gives you the tool/tracking you need to be successful.
In summary OneFlow provides/is:
- Integrated solution that provides all tools in one solution
- Easy to use, scalable and secure
- Dashboard for students, staff and employers*
- Highly configurable solution, configurable workflow
- Easy to get started – quick setup and go-live with out of the box base
- Offers integration to student systems, Salesforce, etc. for those who need
- Enables notifications/communications to improve success of students to stay on track to graduation and employment
- Reporting on all aspects of data – ad-hoc reporting, and operational reports
- WIOA outcome tracking and reporting out of the box!
- Complete fiscal tracking – including budgeting, tracking of authorizations/vouchers, and payments.